We're always eager to meet certified plumbers and apprentices who are friendly and share our customer first mentality. If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet. Applications are always welcome for open plumbing positions. Please fill out the application form below and submit via fax (519-836-6799), mail, or in person. Please include a copy of your resume.
Lodder Brothers Limited
23-500 Fairway Rd S
Kitchener, Ontario N2C 1X3
Licensed Plumber for New Construction
Lodder Brothers Ltd. is hiring for a full time licensed plumber who will work on new construction job sites involving:
- Builder Residential Plumbing
- Commercial and Institutional Plumbing
- Multi-Story Residential Plumbing
- Mid-Rise Residential Plumbing
- Agricultural Plumbing
- Process Piping
- Hydronic Heating and Boiler Installations.
A successful applicant has 5 years’ experience as a license plumber working in residential new construction plumbing and has experience with:
- Installing quality new construction plumbing and drainage
- Leading and training apprentices
- Coordinating workflows with G.C. supervisors
- G2 gas fitter license, cross connection certification, aerial lift and fall protection training are assets.
A successful applicant is self-motivated, self-disciplined and desires the opportunity to diversify and develop their skill.
Lodder Brothers Ltd. has been in business for 42 years and is a multi-departmental company that provides plumbing repairs, installations, and service, as well as new construction plumbing in Kitchener, Guelph, Cambridge, Waterloo and surrounding areas. Lodder Brothers Ltd. offers great wages, matching RRSP contributions, group benefits and an exciting work environment where employees have the greatest opportunity to develop their skill in the plumbing trade .
Service and Repair Plumber – Licensed Red Seal Journeyman
- Service and repair
- Gas fitter 2 an asset
- Backflow tester an asset
- Hourly pay $30-35 per hour plus commission - matching RRSP and Group Benefits
- Position available immediately